JUMIA

addynamo

Saturday 27 April 2013

Hilarious Video-Naija lady forces man to pay money after spending the night

                           
The things which are happening these days are amazing. This lady spent the night with the guy without an agreement.In the morning, she requested for money and he refused because he didn't have an agreement.He said "she dey claim big girl,why she need money"'. He also claimed he gave her Indomie and egg hhahahah. Her argument was, "I'm not your girlfriend,so why wont you pay""
A neighbour taped it all

Loooool watch, watch...

1 comment:

  1. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome,
    great written and include almost all vital infos.
    I'd like to see more posts like this .

    Look at my web site; karen millen clothing

    ReplyDelete

Share it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JUMIA

View My Stats