JUMIA

addynamo

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Kim Kardashian has found her dream maternity jeans

Kim Kardashian. Photo: Yahoo!
The curvy reality star – who is expecting a baby girl with rapper Kanye West – claims her comfy new pair of J Brand jeans fit her changing body shape to perfection and have made her feel like her old fashionable self once again.
Writing in her new ‘Mommy blog’ on Celebuzz.com, Kim posted: ‘Hi guys! So I love sharing my favorite products and beauty and fashion tips with you all and I wanted to do my first mommy blog today to tell you about these new J Brand jeans I received.
‘They are these super comfy maternity jeans with soft, stretchy side panels in the front and they are absolutely amazing! I feel like I’m back to my old self and I’m so happy! ‘
The sultry beauty – who is famed for her sexy style and love of figure-hugging clothing – also reached out to her fellow mothers-to-be and asked for advice on how to find flattering clothes that are also comfortable.
She added: ‘With this being my first pregnancy I’ve been finding it really difficult to find clothes that are comfortable and fit me well, but these are great. Are there any other moms to be out there who have tried these? I’d love to hear you pregnancy tips too!!’
Kim, 32, and ‘Gold Digger’ singer Kanye, 35, announced they were expecting a baby in December and the couple have already turned down $3 million for the first picture of the child from a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JUMIA

View My Stats