JUMIA

addynamo

Thursday 28 March 2013

Bisi Iibidapo Obe's Ex-Boyfriend Denies Marriage Plans

The actress who recently gave birth to a baby girl for ex-Kogi lawmaker Dino Melaye claimed in an interview last month that she was back with the guy she was dating before her brief affair with her baby daddy.
Bisi told Punch:
photo"I must confess that I never knew my love affair with the father of my baby would turn awry but it did. Fortunately for me, the guy I was dating before stood by me when my daughter’s father rejected me. He saw all that happened as a script written by God, which had to play out. He stood by me throughout the pregnancy and he is still there for me. I have found love again"
But the guy in question, UK based Kunle Ashimi has denied that he's back with Bisi or has any plans to marry her. He said: "There is nothing of such happening. We are just best of friends, so let's keep the facts as it is"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JUMIA

View My Stats