JUMIA

addynamo

Friday 29 March 2013

Davido explains this photo of him in bed with a groupie

Davido was a guest on Rubbing Minds this past Sunday, and the host, Ebuka Obi Uchedu asked him about this photo of him in bed with a babe. Below is how he explained it:
"I was just sleeping and she probably just slipped in. I don't know where, how anything happened. I don't know her. I was in an apartment then and everything was just free. Maybe my door was unlocked or something like that and she slipped in and took the picture. I moved out to my new house, big house, you can't try anything, the security is tight."
He said the girl later called his people to apologize to him. Davido also answered questions about Wizkid, his new song Gobe, if he slapped his ex-manager Asa and many more questions. See the videos after the cut...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JUMIA

View My Stats