JUMIA

addynamo

Tuesday 26 March 2013

PHOTOS: 20 Horrible Engagement Pictures Of All Times


Why would you dump this guy?


Use the facilities before wedding engagement photo time.

The photographer was clearly like, “oh f**k it, just stand there.”

Not appropriate. Nope.

I feel threatened.

I really hope that is some random guy in the background photo bombing the pic and she is looking at her hot, awesome boyfriend in the distance.

There’s one for Grandma’s fridge.

Sure, don’t let hanging around in the trees get in the way of your make-out session.

At least one of these people is in love.

Not enough bunnies.

“She won’t wash it off until we’re married.”

I love it when my boyfriend grabs my ankle and pulls it up to an uncomfortable and awkward angle when I’m jumping around near lakes.

Is he wearing pants?

Is this a “between his legs” joke? Because I don’t like it.

Get your own damn engagement photo pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JUMIA

View My Stats