JUMIA

addynamo

Tuesday 26 March 2013

PHOTOS And VIDEO: Top 7 Popular ‘My Oga At The Top’ Jokes

The Lagos commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC), Obafaiye Shem, appeared on LIVE TV show to defend job racketeering in the Corp. He goofed at the simplest question – What is the website of NSCDC? He stuttered and started a national comedy sensation.


The goof sparked country wide comedy sensation and soon became a hyper brand, exploited by both fun-seekers and entrepreneurs - including big business. Some became Youtube stars, others carved a business and made profits from the 'brand' - that it became.
Here are the most enterprising use of the jokes sparked by the goof, "My Oga at the Top" stuttered by the NSCDC boss.
7. These two tweets simplify the goof. They give a general sense of what it is all about.
 
AKPOS@AkposWarriboy
TEACHER: What is 1+1?.. AKPOS: I don't want to tell u one thing and #MyOgaAtTheTop will tell you another thing

Susan Ebbiddo
Pls stop asking me when I'm getting married,when it's time,my oga at d top will alert me,I can't announce one date now n my oga @d top says its another one. The marriage website is www.married. ...cough... that is all=

6. This short armature drama, mocking Mr. Shem's goof was a YouTube sensation.


5. Can you beat this?
 photo
4. My Oga at the Top, Chipmunk version - Hilarious!


3.My Oga at the Top, the club mix by Dj Ziggy. This club mix became the official beat for the national comedy.


2. The American version of Dj Ziggy's club mix

1. My Oga at the Top T-Shirts. Just for N3000. This, I say is really creative. Turning the goof into a brand! And making some money off the tragic comedy.
 photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JUMIA

View My Stats