JUMIA

addynamo

Saturday 9 March 2013

Mancini Rules Out Rooney Deal

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has played down his chances of luring Wayne Rooney away from rivals Manchester United.
photo 
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has played down his chances of 
luring Wayne Rooney away from rivals Manchester United.
Rooney's omission from United's starting line-up in the defeat by Real Madrid stirred up frenzied speculation about the striker's future, but Ferguson has insisted he will remain at Old Trafford next season.

City were linked in the past with Rooney during his contract stand-off in 2010 and Mancini was asked whether he would test United's desire to keep the England international.
But the Italian does not think he has a realistic chance of securing a deal.
"I think that Rooney is one of the best strikers in Europe but I think it is difficult he can leave Man Utd - I don't think (so)," he said.
Mancini insists such minor fall outs are commonplace in football and expects Rooney to quickly put his disappointment behind him.
The Italian said: "I don't know. I don't know this situation.
"I can understand maybe Rooney would be upset if he didn't play but these are things that can happen in every team. After one week it is finished."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JUMIA

View My Stats