JUMIA

addynamo

Monday 18 March 2013

Nollywood bad boy Ernest Asuzu becomes born-again, releases new single

Ernest Azuzu
The Imo-born actor, who before his disappearance from the screen was enmeshed in series of controversies that even led to rumours of insanity, is back from oblivion.

The actor tells NET in a telephone conversation of how he had to take time off to rebrand, and rediscover himself.
The now born-again actor/rapper said, ‘When it was clear that the world had rejected me, I had to go back to Christ. Whatever has happened to me all through these years, happened for a reason.  If these things had not happened, I would not have discovered how much Christ loves me and how much I should have held onto him’.
El Cream, as he was popularly called within the rap circles, has just released a brand new music video for his new single Go Under. ‘The new single is coming off my forthcoming album, ‘Return of the Don’ that will be dropping anytime soon’, he tells us.
Ernest Asuzu began his acting career in the late 90s film Another Campus Queen. He also featured in a number of Nollywood flicks, most notably the highly acclaimed and successful, Rituals by Kenneth Nnebue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JUMIA

View My Stats