JUMIA

addynamo

Friday 22 March 2013

PHOTOS: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club

Nigeria girls fighting in the club.
Below is a picture taken of two girls fighting shamelessly in the club. The reason why they are fighting still remains unclear, but some say they had taken so much alcohol and suddenly both lost it, while others says the two girls were fighting for the attention of a rich man in  the club.
Either way, this is a very disgraceful act from two African woman who should display the act of class and integrity rather than trashiness. What is your take on this?
photo

1 comment:

  1. 25E3E485 this is my pin, I am a man, any woman who is interested to chart dirty with me should add me now. Guys are not needed please

    ReplyDelete

Share it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JUMIA

View My Stats