JUMIA

addynamo

Sunday 24 March 2013

Wojciech Szczesny Sees Arsenal Future

Wojciech Szczesny claims to see his long-term future at Arsenal despite speculation suggesting he could soon move on.
photo Wojciech Szczesny claims to see his long-term future at 
Arsenal despite speculation suggesting he could soon move on.
The Polish goalkeeper was left out of the Gunners squad for their UEFA Champions League trip to Bayern Munich and remained on the sidelines for a 2-0 Premier League victory over Swansea City.

Reports claim that Arsene Wenger has lost faith in the 22-year-old and will look to bring in a new shot-stopper over the summer.
That could force Szczesny through the exits, as he goes in search of regular first-team football elsewhere.
He is, however, adamant that he has no intention of securing a switch, with there a desire on his part to be a mainstay in the Arsenal side for many years to come.
Szczesny told Gazeta Wyborcza: "Physically, I can imagine myself at a different club, yes, but mentally, absolutely no. I'm too happy here.
"What guarantee do I have that I will win trophies somewhere else? Arsenal will win things again, I trust the club's philosophy, I have a debt here.
"I don't want to be anywhere else. My contract runs out in 2015. I have played my 100th game for Arsenal and I hope to play hundreds more."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JUMIA

View My Stats