JUMIA

addynamo

Wednesday 10 April 2013

T.D. Jakes: You Shouldn't Confuse Talent with Purpose - Oprah's Lifeclas...




As part of the ongoing journey, I've decided to introduce something new to The Journey Begins. Clearly, y’all should know by now that The Journey Begins isn’t one of those blogs where you come to find celebrity gist, gossip, fashion or entertainment, but rather, a blog where you come to be educated, informed, and inspired. So, from time to time, I’m going to be putting up insightful videos, and I hope that somehow, as we travel on this journey together, we will all end up becoming champions in all walks of life.
So, as you watch this insightful and interesting short clip, It is my hope that you will be enlightened. But before you do, let me give you just a little hint:
Too often, many people confuse what "they do" for what they were actually "designed to do" and so, they end up not utilizing their potentials. In this thought provoking 2 min 34 sec video interview with Oprah, Bishop Td Jakes gave a deep insight on why talent doesn't equate to purpose. I can assure you that this is a must watch. It is life changing.
Be inspired!
PS: Please I’m open to ideas on how to serve you guys better. You can simply do so by leaving a comment in the comment box below.
Gracias
Huntly Anabs
Twitter:@huntlya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JUMIA

View My Stats