JUMIA

addynamo

Saturday 9 March 2013

My lover is my worst enemy, cries out Spanish duped by Nigerian lover

…Lady dupes boyfriend after luring him from Spain
Money is indeed the root of evil. Or why would a lady lure her lover all the way from Spain to fleece him? Ada Joy Okafor, 28, was repatriated from Spain about a year ago but really wanted to go back to the European country. She solicited the help of her Spanish lover, Jose Anthonio Murili Turrilo, to secure a visa.
Meanwhile, Ada began another relationship in Nigeria with 25-year-old Kenny Oyewmina. In February, the lady invited her Spanish lover to Nigeria and was lodged in a hotel in Benin-City where Ada and her Nigerian boyfriend also lodged.
Ada (r) and co-suspects Kenny
Ada (r) and co-suspects Kenny

Subsequently, Ada allegedly found herself under pressure from Kenny to fleece Turrilo. Each time Turrillo was set to go to the bank, Kenny would arrive as the cab guy to drive  them to the bank. The Spanish  soon found out that he was  held allegedly captive by Kenny and Ada when he was asked  to withdraw  all the money from his domiciliary account else he will not leave Nigeria  alive.
Turrilo allegedly acceded to their demand until he emptied his domiciliary account. When the suspects allegedly found out that he had no money anymore in his account, they  were said to have told him  to communicate to his sister in Spain requesting her to send down 2000 Euros.
The victim put a call across to his sister  but, rather than asking for money, he narrated his predicament in their native Spanish language unknown to the suspects. That was how Ada and Kenny landed in police net.
Edo State Police Commissioner, Mr Foluso Adebanjo, who paraded the suspects in Benin City,  said they were arrested after the Spanish police contacted the INTERPOL in Nigeria which,  in turn, contacted the state police command.
According to him, “after we received a phone call that Murili Turrillo was being held captive in a hotel, my men swung into action and the Spanish man was rescued while the two  suspects, Okafor Ada Joy and Kenny Oyewmina, were arrested. Investigations revealed that the female suspect lured her Spanish lover from Spain to Nigeria and he was made to withdraw all the money he had in his domiciliary account.
The victim, Turrilo
The victim, Turrilo
When the two suspects discovered that their victim had no money left in his account, they forcefully asked him to call his sister in Spain to send 2000 Euros to them before he will be allowed to go back to Spain. It was the sister who contacted the Nigeria INTERPOL which then contacted us here. We have handed the victim over to INTERPOL while the two suspects will face prosecution”.
When asked why she did what she did, Ada told Sunday Vanguard: “It  is the devil.  I just don’t know what happened. The man is my boyfriend while I was in Spain; so I actually wanted him to help me get a visa so that I could go back to Spain. He actually wanted to help me but I don’t know what happened that we collected all his money. I never intended to hurt him because he is my lover but devil used us to cause this problem now. I feel sorry for what I did”.
The police, in a  case similar to the Cynthia Osokogu incident in Lagos, also paraded 19-year-old Iyen Osahon and Esochukwu Okorie, who allegedly drugged a 16-year-old girl before raping her in an hotel. The victim claimed to have known Osahon through Face book but that the suspect lured her to the hotel where she was raped.

1 comment:

  1. Hello am Peter Marcus from the usa Am here to appreciate a man who has brought back the most precious thing back into my life after lisa left me for good 2years i was in deep pain and so confused because i truly loved her so much because she meant a lot in my life,So i was at a shop buying somethings when i was listening to the radio hearing a lady talking about dr odudu how he helped her in bringing back her ex,i was like truly this dr odudu has really been the talk of usa now So which then i got home and had a second tough about contacting this spell caster So then i got his contact when i went to meet them at the radio station,They gave me dr odudu cell number and email id,Then i decided to call him and i explained to dr odudu how my wife left me for good 2years,He told me not to worry that he would surly bring back Lisa into my life within 24hours i was so happy when i had that i was thinking if truly what dr odudu is saying is true So then i said if he was a scam people would not talk good about him in an international radio station here in the USA,What baffled me the most was that before the 24hours completed i already go an email from Lisa begging me,i was like are you sure this email is real,i was doubting then the next thing was a call from lisa telling me she is in front of my door i rushed to the door i opened it and saw Lisa standing and crying for me to forgive her which i did,i forgive her and she was so happy and promise to be with me forever,This happened due to the help of this great man dr odudu,Please friend dr odudu has brought back happiness into our life in the USA how wish we could give him an award for the great thing he has done for us in the USA.Dr odudu is a man to contact for help please dont fall victim into the hand of scam dr oduduis here to help am a living testimony to his great work contact him on his private mail oduduspell@gmail com or cell Number +2348051913076

    ReplyDelete

Share it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JUMIA

View My Stats