JUMIA

addynamo

Friday 8 March 2013

People Should Stop Marrying Me Off To Men - Nollywood Actress

Nollywood actress & winner of the third edition of Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO) competition, Bhaira Mcwizu is telling whoever cares to listen that she is back and better.
photo
The actress has decided to clear the issue of her being married and wants those behind it to stop the rumours.

According to her: I would like to use this very important medium to tell people to stop marrying me off to somebody. I am not married, I beg you.
I’m not married. This ring was made by me. It is a part of my jewelry collection. I am not married. I am happily not married. So that is for real.

I told myself that if they say I am pregnant, if it’s true it will show. If it’s not true it won’t show. Abi dem dey hide pregnancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JUMIA

View My Stats